All Members, Guests, and Patrons are asked to please adhere to the following policies at all times:
24 Hour Cancellation Policy
If you do not cancel a tee time reservation 24 hours prior to your reserved tee time, your credit card will be charged for the full number of reservations at the rate quoted.
San Tan Highlands rules and policies are designed to enhance the enjoyment of golf for all of our customers.
Frost Delay Procedures
No golfer may tee off or go onto the course until the potential for frost damage completely clears
Frost Delay Management Process:
- Greenskeeping staff will call a frost delay at first light, which will be followed course inspections that continue until frost has cleared.
- After inspecting the course, the Greens Keeping staff will give an estimate of the delay and pro shop staff will adjust the tee sheet accordingly. (Ex: If the first tee time is scheduled for 7:30 and the frost delay is 1 hour, first time will be rescheduled for 8:30)
- Driving range, putting green and chipping area will be closed until frost has cleared.
- All communications will be through the pro shop.
San Tan Highlands enforces a strict golf attire policy. Golf shirts or collared shirts, golf shoes with non-metal spikes and dress or khaki pants, shorts or skirts are acceptable attire.
No Denim Allowed On The Course
Pace of Play
At San Tan Highlands we want everyone to enjoy their golf day, and pace of play is critical to that experience. We require rounds to be completed within 4 hours and 20 minutes. To help with that, our pro shop staff and Player Assistants will provide you with helpful course tips that will speed your play while helping you score better!
In addition, we have spent considerable effort matching the player’s handicap to the tee position and offer 5 tee boxes as well as a combination tee. Please play to your appropriate level if you want an enjoyable day – San Tan Highlands is a strategic course. Think of the groups behind you…and ask about holes 13 and 18 with blind shots off the tee.
- Play ready golf
- Players must maintain a half hole distance from the group ahead regardless of whether you are playing on time
- Do not measure your speed by the group behind you
- If you fall behind it is your responsibility to catch up, and marshalls will enforce pace of play if you are out of position
- Marshalls will provide 1st warning if your group falls behind
- If the Marshall has to give a 2nd warning your group will be asked to move up
- If your group falls behind again, you will be asked to exit the golf course, to return after the last group has played for the day
Thank you in advance for your understanding and know we want you to experience the best at San Tan Highlands!